Upon the return trip to the store it took 2hrs/20minutes to receive the money.Three times in line. Left store and had to call the 800#. Back in the store and in line again. Computers down. Wait another 20 minutes. I never had the desire or the time to shop and all this took up three people at the store and two on the phone. Why. Why is this. Why do you treat your customers this way.This was an exhaustive experience and one I promised myself never to go thru again.
My day was ruined. I left in tears over this frustration. This was the worst experience I have ever had. I planned on shopping for Christmas before Black Friday(the Wednesday before) I just didn't buying anything. Dorothy Gundersen
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Target.com reviews
- Target.com cant cancel orders!
- all ways out of stock
- Christmas Restored
- Archer Farms Rosemary Potatoes
- target.com wont let you cancel orders
- Target Store 2000 Waters Road Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
- Rude sales assistant
- Horrible customer service in puyallup
- target policy on coupons changing and mgr. saying it did not!
- Kicked out with my service dog.
- Frustrating experience!
- pharmacy complaint
- Worst Customer Service I've ever experienced!
- Archer Farm product
- Replaced blubs for Globe String Lights
- Dan in electronis is the best sales person in Harmarville, PA
- Target employee
- Customer Service (As trained by company procedures)
- Suite Life
- Target review
- Target provided great...
- Target dishonest pratice to cheat customer and profit by it
- Target.com complaint
- Target.com worst customer service, Online Target customers Beware!!!
- Online Order
- We have our choice of Target,...
- Target review
- Stay away from Club Wedd...
- Target 1940 West 33rd Street, Chicago Il
- Praise for Pharmacy Dept.
- build a new target store
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you