Upon the return trip to the store it took 2hrs/20minutes to receive the money.Three times in line. Left store and had to call the 800#. Back in the store and in line again. Computers down. Wait another 20 minutes. I never had the desire or the time to shop and all this took up three people at the store and two on the phone. Why. Why is this. Why do you treat your customers this way.This was an exhaustive experience and one I promised myself never to go thru again.
My day was ruined. I left in tears over this frustration. This was the worst experience I have ever had. I planned on shopping for Christmas before Black Friday(the Wednesday before) I just didn't buying anything. Dorothy Gundersen
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Target.com reviews
- Target; Embark Air Mattress
- Great Customer Service
- Target brand up & up trashbags
- signs on rows
- No Phone Customer Service
- TARGET MOBILE-PHONE
- Wet Cloth Sweeper Refills
- Selling out of date products by offering Discount tactics
- Customer Service @ Target located Norwalk Ca.
- "up&up" bleach
- Lilly Pulitzer Promotion
- Spritz Craft Egg Kit Defect
- Condition of local Store--Target 1516
- Threshold Shower Curtain Liner
- Target employee
- Customer Service (As trained by company procedures)
- Suite Life
- Target review
- Target provided great...
- Target dishonest pratice to cheat customer and profit by it
- Target.com complaint
- Target.com worst customer service, Online Target customers Beware!!!
- Online Order
- We have our choice of Target,...
- Target review
- Stay away from Club Wedd...
- Target 1940 West 33rd Street, Chicago Il
- build a new target store
- Praise for Pharmacy Dept.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you